Terms & Conditions
- Although we do offer some completely new items on this site, most of the stock on sale is 'previously owned' and as such may exhibit signs of wear commensurate with usage and age. As such, we describe and date all items on this site to the best of our ability using the conditional gradations and terminology outlined in the 'glossary' section of this site.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by email (if you have provided details) and will refund any payments made in respect of any item which turns out to be no longer available.
- We are happy accept queries in relation to the condition and publishing history etc, of items offered for sale on this site. However, we will only agree to requests for additional photographs with respect to items that are listed at £20 or over. Please send requests via our contact page.
- All goods offered are legal within the UK but may be subject to restrictions within overseas territories. As such, Bopcap Books can not be held responsible for any customs seizures and costs / penalties incurred within such territories. Any such costs are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Payment must be made in advance at the time of purchase. We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted.
- Prices quoted on the site exclude delivery costs and will be added to the total amount due during the ordering process. We will not be liable for any export or import duties or taxes arising out of any order from this site. As such, customs, duties, taxes and other similar charges are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Shipping & Delivery
- We aim to dispatch orders within three working days. However, if you require delivery by a definite and specific date please contact us in advance of placing the order, and we can advise as to whether this will be possible.
- Shipping and delivery charges are roughly based upon standard Royal Mail postal / courier rates and, as such, vary according to weight and the recipient's location.
- Shipping within the UK goes out at a standard second class within the UK. However, for some higher value items a signed for service may be used at no extra cost to the customer. We use standard international postal services / couriers for overseas orders and, similarly, some higher value items may be shipped using a signed for service at no extra cost to the customer.
- We are happy to take requests to combine shipping costs for customers purchasing multiple items. For such requests, please contact us via our contact page.
- If you prefer, you can arrange to pick items up yourself from our premises in Salford (close to Manchester city centre). Items must be collected within 14 days of purchase, or item may be resold.
- We always obtain proof of posting. No responsibility will be accepted for loss unless the appropriate insurance is undertaken, but we will assist in any claim by providing the original proof of posting. Please remember that the Royal Mail does not refund postage – only item value.
- Of course, we hope that you will be happy with any purchase from Bopcap Books, but if you are not, we are happy to accept returns up to 14-days following receipt of purchase. If you feel that the goods received did not match the description on the site, then we are happy to reimburse the costs accrued in returning the item to us on the condition that returned goods must be received by us in the same condition as they were sent.
- If the reason for returning an item is other than that outlined above, then the buyer is responsible for all return shipping, packing and insurance. If you have any questions regarding returns, please contact us before purchasing an item.
- In the rare case of damage in transit, all original packaging must be kept by you in order to process claims.